Tuesday 8 November 2016

                                                           THE CHRONICLE PART 3
How many of you remember that very beautiful movie FIST OF FURY? He always held the world spell bound by his dexterity in martial arts. He was truly iconic at a time Jackie Chan was still in the cradle! Personally, I loved him so much. At a point in his life, his brain began to well continuously and at 32, he died! The whole world grieved at his untimely death. It was a tragic loss to the movie industry. His name is BRUCE LEE! Looking at his picture right now, I am struggling so hard to hold back the tears from my eyes, because I remember vividly how much I loved him. I sincerely desire that God will preserve every organ in your body. The grace of God will not only correct but stem every malfunction that may arise in your body this year end and preserve you for your loved ones!
( Hope you ended the chronicles series?)

No comments:

Post a Comment